How We Communicate With You
We use the Brightwheel app to communicate with parents and legal guardians. Designed for early education providers, the app helps keep you engaged in your child’s development and allows us to keep you up-to-date on your kiddo’s day.
- Receive a daily report of your child’s educational activities as well as meals, naps, and diaper changes (if applicable).
- View photos of the fun things your child is learning and doing each day.
- Find information including our hours, contact information for each center, forms, and more.
- Get updates about Merry Moose events and activities, hours/holiday closures, meal schedules, and more.
- View your statement and easily make tuition payments using your credit card, ACH, or check. Or set up autopay if desired.
additional resources for families
Early Childhood Screening
Early Childhood Screening is a no-cost way to check that your child’s health and development are on track. Screenings are offered throughout the year by your local school district. Visit the Minnesota Department of Education to learn more.
Looking for help paying for childcare tuition? Visit the Parent Aware website to find options and eligibility requirements for child care assistance, scholarships, tax relief, and other financial aid programs that help families pay for quality child care and education.
Rocori School District
Find information on how to register your child for Kindergarten as well as other programs, activities, and services offered by our local school district. Visit the ROCORI School District website and click on the “Parent” tab in the main menu. The district has three elementary schools: